Panels included:• The teaching of the history and relations between Anglophones and Francophones: 50 years of the Royal Commission on bilingualism and Biculturalism
• Measuring interest in history
• Teaching the history of the la francophonie canadienne
• The teaching of war & conflicts
• Teaching our history in a society in transformation
• Teaching the history of Quebec and Canada to Anglophones and the place of Anglophones in Quebec history
According to ACS Executive Director, Julie Perrone, the conference was a great success with over 400 participants, including Graham Fraser, Commissioner of Official Languages for Canada.